If you’ve read anything about Precision Impact, you’ll know that we write content for a number of highly technical industries, including law firms. As such, I’ve spoken to quite a few lawyers about how they approach their content, as well as digital strategists and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) experts. Each side has legitimate concerns with the other, and there is certainly merit in both perspectives. Lawyers tend to prefer to keep a hand on the wheel, regardless of how busy they might be. Some will outsource their writing to some form of expert, be it a writer or a marketing firm, but even they are concerned about the quality of their content. However, from the SEO perspective, content simply needs to be written and put out there, particularly when it comes to blog articles. Google hates an infrequently updated website, and most lawyers don’t have the time to write and...
- More than Benjamins: The Secret Key of Effective B2C Financial Writing
- Paging Dr. Google: The Dangers of Writing a Clinical/Medical Blog
- 7 Content Considerations Every Law Firm Needs to Make
- The Science of Absurdity: A Reaction to “6 Bizarrely Specific Commercial Tropes that Need to Die”
- Jingle Theory: The Marketing Math Behind Christmas Carols
AdWords B2B B2C Banner Ads Branding Brand Positioning Brand Trust Business Strategy Clinical Content Conventional Advertising Copywriting E-Commerce Financial Industry Healthcare How-To Leadership Strategies Legal Industry Promotions Seasonal Marketing Service-Centered Business Social Media Websites