We live in a society that places a lot of emphasis on money. Money makes the world go round. Cash rules everything around me. Buy low, sell high. Coffee is for closers. It’s all about the Benjamins. Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash. Even Andy Warhol famously said “Making money is art”. Far too often, this focus on money causes those in the financial industry to forget an extremely important fact: Effective Financial Content Isn’t About Money. That’s right. Repeat it aloud. Effective financial content isn’t about money. Again, with gusto: Effective financial content isn’t about money! Have I lost my mind? Maybe—but not about this. While money is perhaps the most important resource to individuals in western society, it’s also completely meaningless on its own (or, at least, it hasn’t since the gold standard was ditched about a century ago). Money doesn’t have intrinsic value—but...
- More than Benjamins: The Secret Key of Effective B2C Financial Writing
- Paging Dr. Google: The Dangers of Writing a Clinical/Medical Blog
- 7 Content Considerations Every Law Firm Needs to Make
- The Science of Absurdity: A Reaction to “6 Bizarrely Specific Commercial Tropes that Need to Die”
- Jingle Theory: The Marketing Math Behind Christmas Carols
AdWords B2B B2C Banner Ads Branding Brand Positioning Brand Trust Business Strategy Clinical Content Conventional Advertising Copywriting E-Commerce Financial Industry Healthcare How-To Leadership Strategies Legal Industry Promotions Seasonal Marketing Service-Centered Business Social Media Websites