There’s a Venn diagram floating around the creative marketing world that’s famous among graphic designers (pictured above). The joke is that you can only ask for two, and the one you don’t pick will burn you in the end. The joke plays with the notion of standards vs expectations—a notion that slaps entrepreneurs and business owners in the face time and time again.
- More than Benjamins: The Secret Key of Effective B2C Financial Writing
- Paging Dr. Google: The Dangers of Writing a Clinical/Medical Blog
- 7 Content Considerations Every Law Firm Needs to Make
- The Science of Absurdity: A Reaction to “6 Bizarrely Specific Commercial Tropes that Need to Die”
- Jingle Theory: The Marketing Math Behind Christmas Carols
AdWords B2B B2C Banner Ads Branding Brand Positioning Brand Trust Business Strategy Clinical Content Conventional Advertising Copywriting E-Commerce Financial Industry Healthcare How-To Leadership Strategies Legal Industry Promotions Seasonal Marketing Service-Centered Business Social Media Websites