Marketing is all about presentation. It’s how businesses put their best foot forward, and make sure that your first impression is always a good one. And still, a number of businesses often find themselves with sections of their websites—or even their entire web presence—walled off with a ‘coming soon’ placeholder page. It’s not just small or local businesses, either. Large companies, and even some marketing agencies, will find themselves hiding behind a placeholder website for months on-end.
- More than Benjamins: The Secret Key of Effective B2C Financial Writing
- Paging Dr. Google: The Dangers of Writing a Clinical/Medical Blog
- 7 Content Considerations Every Law Firm Needs to Make
- The Science of Absurdity: A Reaction to “6 Bizarrely Specific Commercial Tropes that Need to Die”
- Jingle Theory: The Marketing Math Behind Christmas Carols
AdWords B2B B2C Banner Ads Branding Brand Positioning Brand Trust Business Strategy Clinical Content Conventional Advertising Copywriting E-Commerce Financial Industry Healthcare How-To Leadership Strategies Legal Industry Promotions Seasonal Marketing Service-Centered Business Social Media Websites