Whether it’s starting your first business venture, eating healthier, making more time for your friends and family, or getting svelte at the gym, the ‘new year’s resolution’ is famous for giving people the will to make some positive changes in their lives—and infamous for not giving them the structure to maintain that change for more than a few weeks.
- Paging Dr. Google: The Dangers of Writing a Clinical/Medical Blog
- 7 Content Considerations Every Law Firm Needs to Make
- The Science of Absurdity: A Reaction to “6 Bizarrely Specific Commercial Tropes that Need to Die”
- Jingle Theory: The Marketing Math Behind Christmas Carols
- Retail is Dead; Long Live Retail: A Study on Evolving Your Business Alongside Your Industry