AdWords is an extremely powerful marketing tool, particularly in the hands of a skilled PPC agency. A well-planned, well-thought-out campaign can give you a major leg-up over your competition, help you reach markets that are otherwise inaccessible, and most often carry a price tag that’s considerably smaller than conventional advertising. Unfortunately, with this exciting, constantly-evolving piece of marketing technology comes a slew of those who would prey on its unfamiliarity. After all, if you don’t fully understand the technology, how can you gauge the value you’re getting from it?
- More than Benjamins: The Secret Key of Effective B2C Financial Writing
- Paging Dr. Google: The Dangers of Writing a Clinical/Medical Blog
- 7 Content Considerations Every Law Firm Needs to Make
- The Science of Absurdity: A Reaction to “6 Bizarrely Specific Commercial Tropes that Need to Die”
- Jingle Theory: The Marketing Math Behind Christmas Carols
AdWords B2B B2C Banner Ads Branding Brand Positioning Brand Trust Business Strategy Clinical Content Conventional Advertising Copywriting E-Commerce Financial Industry Healthcare How-To Leadership Strategies Legal Industry Promotions Seasonal Marketing Service-Centered Business Social Media Websites